Java EE developer
- Intermediate technical English – fluent technical documentation reading and documenting source code
- Linux as an user
- Common OOP knowledge, patterns, code metrics. UML (reading) - advantage
- Experience with java development tools – maven, junit, SCM (svn/git/mercurial), IDE, debug, profiling, app servers
- Not less than 3 years of permanent practical Server side java experience, including:
- Java language and JVM platform, JDK tools. OCP certificate – advantage
- Java SDK including concurrency, io, nio, networking, collections, classloading, security, reflection, jdbc, annotations, generics
- JavaEE including Servlets, JSP, JSTL, EJB3, JPA, JMS, CDI, JAX-RS.
- SQL, databases, ORM – JPA or Hibernate. NoSQL – advantage
- HTTP (including common headers, cookies, authorization, SSL)
- Frontend (HTML, CSS, JS, Ajax). Frontend MVC frameworks, SPA, Less/Sass, Grunt/Gulp – advantage
- Spring framework, Spring security.
- Freelancing experience – advantage
Junior Java EE developer
- Desire to become a Java professional.
- Intermediate Technical English – fluent documentation reading.
- General knowledge of OOP, design patterns.
- Fluent knowledge of Java SE within the scope of Oracle Java tutorial
- Basic knowledge of JavaEE technologies – Servlet, JSP
- Basic knowledge of SQL databases and ORM – JPA or Hibernate, NoSQL – advantage
- Working JavaEE sample projects